BIReady evaluation – first update

Last weekend I received the demo license for BIReady and tried to play with it.

However, I wanted to make it a real case study and not use the included demo databases which were already shown to me.

And there I stumbled on the first issue. BIReady’s repository must be a MS Access database, something that will be solved in a next version according to a mail I received from their support.

So I decided to go for the MS Access repository but then I got stuck in adding a MySQL database as DWH. Something seems to be wrong with the ODBC connection. Strange as the connection tests just fine using other tools.

Anyway, I’m waiting for BIReady support to be able to continue.

Until further notice…